Get a Lost Passport Replacement Fast

You are applying for a quick, expedited adult US passport repalcement if you have lost your current, valid US passport and you have confirmed travel within 14 days. You can replace a lost passport much in the same way you acquire a new one. The only difference is that you will need to report the loss and fill out an extra form. The same is true if your passport was stolen.

*Service fees below do not include estimated government fees of $195

I Need My Passport In

Get Your Passport or Visa in 4 Easy Steps


Select the Passport service needed, and submit all necessary forms and documents along with your application.


Your Account Manager quickly and personally reaches out to you and ensures you are at ease with the entire passport and visa application process.


Our team reviews and submits your documents while your Account Manager keeps you informed throughout the entire process.


Your Passport / Travel Visa is delivered via secure Fedex service.

Why Choose Passports and

Dedicated Personal Account Manager

Safe and Secure Processing

Government Approved Services

11 Offices Around the Country